Rhinoplasty in Iran
Human is intrinsically looking for beauty with the advancement of human medical science, they have been able to change the way they look as they wish.
Rhinoplasty in Iran is one of the first and most common cosmetic procedures and use to improve the appearance of people. During this process, the plastic surgeon modifies the cartilage, and nasal bone to visualize a more optimal appearance. For men and women who are dissatisfied with the size and shape of their nose, nose surgery offers a reliable, effective aesthetic solution just when entrusting it to an experienced and skilled cosmetic surgeon.
Rhinoplasty can greatly improve the balance of facial features and help patients gain new confidence. Rhinoplasty can also be used to correct structural defects, including those that cause breathing problems. If you are considering Rhinoplasty in Iran, there are a few important things to consider. The following is an overview of the procedure, the costs of Rhinoplasty, the risks, and possible benefits.
Types of Rhinoplasty: open and closed
You should know that Rhinoplasty in Iran performed both open and closed method. The open method is said to be a delicate incision between the nostrils, where the skin is easily lifted from the nose, but in the closed method, incisions are made through the nose. However, in both methods, the skin is separated from the nose bone because it is necessary to access the nose bone. Each of the open and closed nose procedures has advantages that we mention.
Advantages of open Rhinoplasty:
In this type of surgery, the doctor has a better vision on the nose and can make the changes easier. In open surgery, the ability to perform surgery on difficult noses is easier to insert into cartilage and bone grafts or prostheses.
Advantages of Closed Rhinoplasty
- It requires less incision than open surgery.
- After nose surgery, bruises and less swelling of the face can occur.
- No scars remain on the skin after this type of nose job.
- The operation time is very short.
- Recovery is faster.
What is the effective feature in Rhinoplasty:
Nose skin quality is one of the main factors determining the final outcome of nose surgery. Post-nose surgery is also effective in achieving the desired result, but the surgeon’s expertise is the most important factor in the rhinoplasty.
Criterions of a plastic surgeon for those who intend to perform cosmetic surgery
A faculty member of Tehran University of Medical Sciences: Nose surgery is recognized as the most difficult cosmetic surgery in the body. Several factors are involved in the over-complexity of this surgery that has made the success of these surgeries a dream for both the patient and the surgeon.
Success in rhinoplasty should be defined as if it has a positive effect on facial beauty, along with maintaining nasal airway health. Therefore, in order to be more aware of the cases that have led to successful rhinoplasty Surgery, we describe the necessary points in these surgeries that have provided the patient combination of beauty and healthy nasal function.
The main criteria for a successful Rhinoplasty
1. Nose Beauty means creating a face that looks more beautiful with a new nose without anyone noticing a nose job. A nice nose means a natural nose that fits better in different parts of the face. A beautiful face focuses on the eyes at first glance, and if the nose after surgery is so characteristic as to attract the first glance, it does not make the face more beautiful. With this simple knowledge of the basic criteria for success in Rhinoplasty, we find that many of the noses that have surgery on them are not only exaggerated by the beauty of the person but also ruined their beauty.
2. One of the most important factors in postoperative success is an accurate diagnosis. This is important both for diagnosing the cause of facial nose beauty problem on the basis of careful facial analysis and for accurate and precise diagnosis of preoperative respiratory problems so that the patient may seek nose surgery for natural beauty and ensure respiratory and nasal health after surgery. For all patients undergoing any surgery on their nose, we perform three important diagnostic examinations: 1) Nose endoscopy reveals the best internal nose anatomy. 2) a rhinomanometer that accurately assesses the nasal airway 3) an acoustic rhinometer that identifies any obstruction and stenosis in the nasal passage. At the beginning of the surgery, before proceeding to rhinoplasty, the nose surgeon should devote all his efforts to removing the nasal septum and opening the respiratory tract and, after ensuring a normal way of breathing begin the second part of the operation. It involves modifying the appearance of the nose and adjusting the different parts of the nose and face. If the internal nasal septum is not corrected, the patient will experience nasal breathing problems after surgery.
3. Plastic nose surgery, in addition to fitting into the nose itself, should provide a more pleasing connection between the nose and other facial components. In this case, too, patients with 100% confidence in the principles and methods we employ, our detailed plan of action based on the principles of facial plastic surgery, and the aesthetic and respiratory problems of the patient, are completely devoted to the experience, art, and knowledge of the surgeon because rhinoplasty is not a taste issue.
4. In modern methods known as nose augmentation techniques, if we have part of the nasal augmentation, we remove that extra tissue and attach it to a part of the nose where the tissue is deficient. In these ways, we reshape the tissue rather than remove it. In these techniques, the nose bone is rebuilt and the tissues are strengthened. Therefore, the nose becomes less sore. In the old ways, rhinoplasty relied more on the removal of the nasal tissue, and the nose almost always shrunk. The drawbacks of these methods appear years later, and therefore it took decades for them to be gradually eliminated as their effects became more known. In the long-term, the tissues became damaged as the skeletal support of the nose diminished, and the nose became wrinkled and deformed at an older age, and most patients also developed respiratory problems.
5. In meaty noses, it is necessary to use nose bone reinforcement techniques to increase support for soft tissues. In new techniques, instead of removing the nasal fleshy tissue, it is attempted to reinforce the nostril skeleton by adding connective tissue to create the desired shape of the nasal tip.
6. One of the most common causes of nose jobs is the nose hump. In modern methods of rhinoplasty, the nose hump has been modified by strengthening and increasing the support of the nose tip rather than reducing and decreasing the nasal tissues. After face analysis in many Iranian girls and boys, it has been proven that the cause of the nose is in many people not the back of the nose but rather the weakness of the tip of the nose plus the deep rooting of the nose which is very common in Iranians and Middle Eastern countries.
In this case, the lower part of the nose should come up, which means we need to strengthen the nose to make the face much more beautiful. In the old ways without nose augmentation, the nose was removed and in many cases, the face became even more ugly because the angle between the nose and face was very low.
7. In new ways try to have a normal nose. Most nose surgery today want natural changes in the nose. Terms like a dolly or fantasy nose have been used by people for many years to describe some operated noses. They are adapted from some of the patterns of the 1960s, while in society with today’s higher culture they are considered an ugly nose. Aesthetically, the nose is not pretty at all. You will not find any books on plastic surgery that, as a beautiful nose, have an arched. a nose should have a smooth or very natural curve.
8. In modern methods of rhinoplasty, unlike traditional methods, nasal cartilage joints have not been cut at all in different areas and for reducing nasal tip width use specific methods of changing the tip position of the nose without removing the cartilage. Therefore, the tip and width of the nose are normal if no surgery was performed on the tip of the nose. If the tip of the nose is too narrow, in addition to giving the nose an ugly, artificial appearance, the respiratory tract becomes narrowed with the severe depressions that surround it.
9. Reinforcement techniques are used to relieve the nasal congestion in order to maintain the long-lasting appearance of the nasal passage. In modern surgical procedures, this is done by adding multiple cartilage columns to the base of the nose.
The nose is not like the model of clothing that everyone chooses according to their personal taste. The best nose for each person is just a nose, based on the texture and materials of the nose, the fit of the facial components and the maintenance of breathing. According to the principles of beauty, it only creates the nose for maximum facial beauty that is most proportional to the face, not the smallest, for example, if a nose becomes too short and its ratio is not correct.
The lower part of the face is raised or the upper lip is very raised. In some practices that only focus on the shrinking of the nose, not only the beauty of the person is not increased, but also the proportion of the face is completely lost. In fact, beauty means in proportion and harmony between components. In this case, the younger appearance of the nose will be in harmony with its naturalness. In the old ways, nasal tip lifts require excessive removal of the nasal tissues, and in many cases, this phenomenon is associated with adverse respiratory consequences.
Is rhinoplasty better with anesthesia or Local anesthesia?
Certainly, the doctors’ opinion is the first thing to consider when examining a person’s condition, but overall anesthesia is better than Local anesthesia if all standards are met.
After the patient becomes unconscious, the surgeon makes small incisions in the nostrils. It then raises the nose carefully to access the underlying bone and cartilage. The surgeon will then remove or straighten the tissue as needed. Typically, your doctor will use the safest method of surgery to minimize damage to surrounding tissues. When the deformation process is complete, the doctor places the skin on new nasal lines and closes the incisions.
Bony nose surgery
Bony nose surgery has a huge impact on the appearance and beauty of people and enhances their confidence. Bony noses generally have a protruding part of the nasal bridge, which is why they are named. Inheritance can be one of the causes of bony nasal congestion. One of the most important factors that cause people with bony noses to perform rhinoplasty is the removal of the nasal hump. By removing nasal hump, the person’s appearance becomes more beautiful and attractive.
Specifications of bony noses
These types of noses generally have stiff cartilage with strong bones that are thinner than the fleshy nose. These same features have made people with bony noses make better surgery result than those with fleshy noses.
Bony nose surgery For men
The men’s nose differs from the nose of the ladies. the nose of the men is bigger and the skin is slightly thicker, but the women have smaller noses. Men with bony noses generally seek male bony nose surgery, but women with bony noses seek to remove the bulge on the nose and raise the tip of the nose.
Preoperative care for bony noses rhinoplasty:
- Be confident in your decision.
- Select a qualified nose surgeon to perform your nose surgery.
- Talk to your nose surgeon about performing nose surgery.
- Avoid taking medications that increase blood concentration for two weeks before rhinoplasty.
- Quit smoking, hookah, alcohol for two weeks.
- Perform tests for rhinoplasty.
- It is advisable to have someone as your companion in this cosmetic surgery.
Postoperative care for bony noses rhinoplasty:
- Be sure to use cold compresses after surgery.
- Avoid crowded areas.
- In the early months, be careful of your nose so that it does not hit.
- Do not eat sour and spicy foods in the early days.
- Avoid alcohol, drugs, smoking for two weeks.
- Using fresh pineapple will greatly help your healing process.
- Drink more often.
- Choose a soft toothbrush and gently brush.
Diagnosis of fleshy nose
It is very easy to distinguish bony nose from the fleshy nose so that even you can identify it with your own eyes. The fleshy noses, as the name implies, are fleshy and have a broad tip and the amount of fat in the skin is higher than the bony noses. Most people with fleshy noses work to remove the tip of the nose for cosmetic nose surgery.
Tips Before the nose surgery:
What to do before nose surgery?
Before you do your rhinoplasty in Iran, there are various steps that patients can take to quickly improve surgery, reduce postoperative complications, and reduce the potential risks.
1 – Diet
In the weeks leading up to any surgery, keeping a healthy diet is important for patients. Proper nutrition speeds recovery and reduces the risk of infection. Specifically, people should consume large amounts of fruits and vegetables, whole grains containing protein; nutritional supplements are also helpful. Doctors can recommend certain supplements, including Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Bromelain, to those who intend to perform Rhinoplasty.
At the same time, nosebleeds should avoid certain foods and supplements that can slow down recovery; in particular, patients should not take supplements containing vitamin E, ginger; In addition, some homeopathic and herbal supplements can cause anesthesia, so patients should consult their physician before any additional nutrition. Because alcohol can affect the liver’s ability to metabolize properly, many physicians recommend that patients refrain from drinking alcohol in the weeks before their surgery.
3 – Medications
When preparing for nose surgery, patients should tell their doctors about all the medications they take. Because some medications can cause complications before or after surgery. Your doctor may temporarily prescribe a safe alternative medicine for your patient. In particular, patients should avoid the use of aspirin, ibuprofen, and blood thinners
3 – Smoking
Tobacco use reduces blood flow throughout the body. Because oxygen cannot reach the incision site quickly, smokers may need more time to recover after surgery and may have an increased risk of infection and undesirable wounds. Although smokers are not automatically disqualified from nose surgery, they should quit smoking at least two weeks before and two weeks after surgery.
Day of Surgery
The night before surgery, patients should have a good rest and eat nothing after midnight. Before coming to the hospital or surgery center, you should wash your hair to prevent bacterial contamination. In addition, they should avoid makeup.
Diet of Surgery Day:
- Hard foods are forbidden to eat but soups and boiled potatoes and boiled vegetables are good to eat.
- Avoid spicy foods.
- Drink liquids but without straw.
- Avoid acidic fruits like Portugal and Portuguese juice on the day of surgery.
- Mango juice and pineapple juice and pureed pineapple fruit are suitable for the first days after nose surgery.
Postoperative care for Rhinoplasty
After a nose job, you should rest in bed, with your head above the chest to reduce bleeding and swelling. You may feel that your nose is stuffy and full due to swelling or implants that are inserted into the nose. In most cases, the internal bandage should remain one to seven days after surgery. It is also possible for the surgeon to give you a nasal implant or plaster to protect and preserve the shape of your nose, which is a kind of plastic mold that usually takes about a week.
Some bleeding is normal for a few days after surgery. The surgeon may place a dropper pad under your nose. The pad is actually a small piece of bandage that sticks to the nose to absorb the discharge. You should replace this bandage as directed by your doctor.
To reduce the risk of bleeding and swelling and to lessen the complications of your nose, your surgeon may find it advisable to observe the following in the weeks following surgery:
- Avoid intense activities such as aerobic and running and intense exercise in general.
- When having a bandage on your nose, Take a bath in the tub and do not shower.
- Eat foods such as fruits and vegetables to avoid constipation
- Avoid over-expressing facial emotions such as smiling or laughing.
- Brush your teeth gently so that your upper lip moves less.
- Wear clothes that are strapped to the front so that you do not have to remove your clothing from your head. also you should not put sunglasses on your nose for at least four weeks after surgery, as the glasses can put pressure on your nose. Instead, you can use glasses that do not fit on the nose bridge. You may develop swelling or temporary discoloration of the eyelid two to three weeks after the procedure. But the nasal swelling takes a while to disappear. To reduce your swelling earlier, it is best to reduce your sodium intake.
- Remember that the nose of the person, whether you did surgery or not, will change over the lifetime. For this reason, it is difficult to say when exactly a person’s nose has reached the final result. Don’t worry though, as most nasal swelling will disappear within a year.
Aftercare of Rhinoplasty:
- The use of a special ice bag on the eyes after nose surgery is required up to 24 hours after surgery to reduce swelling.
- During the few weeks after surgery, the nose can be washed several times daily with salt serum solution to improve breathing.
- Exposure to the sun in the first few weeks after surgery should be avoided.
- Avoid heavy exercise two to three weeks after surgery.
- Eating foods that cause skin allergies and itching is forbidden. It is also not recommended to eat foods that require prolonged chewing until the first week after Rhinoplasty.
- Rhinoplasty requires up to several weeks to heal and the patient must do specific work to accelerate recovery and achieve the desired result.
- The first few days.
- In the first 2 days after nose surgery, absolute rest is very important in particular, patients should:
- Hold your head high while you sleep.
- Eat soft foods containing nutrients and fiber.
- Avoid showering and washing your face as long as the nose is dressing.
- Don’t forget to use strong sunscreen cream.
- Typically, patients can return to normal life within two weeks after surgery. However, nasal care must continue for a long time.
Nutrition useful for the first week after nose surgery
The second day after that, the condition gradually gets better and one can eat more easily, but remember that overeating will be harmful during this time. The first week after your nose surgery, you are recovering and should not be given the opportunity to lose weight, so go on a more nutritious diet.
Vitamin C and D and zinc minerals are very important because vitamin C and zinc are very important in the rapid healing of wounds that are best combined with dietary sources of vitamin A. Keep in mind that zinc is found in whole grains and meats, vitamin A in meats and dairy products, and vitamin C in fresh fruits and vegetables, especially citrus fruits, and their consumption helps speed up recovery.
Rhinoplasty and Pregnancy
According to a plastic surgeon, nose surgery is permitted two months after delivery and one month after Rhinoplasty you can Attempting pregnancy.
The best age for nose surgery
Teenagers seem to care a lot about their faces. So it is not surprising that nose surgery is popular among this age group. It is important for both Teenager patients and their surgeons to make sure that rhinoplasty can be a viable option in the field of beauty.
The growth plates that cause bone growth in the nose are closed at 15 in girls and 17 in boys, so the age of nose surgery is 16 for girls and 17 for boys.
How to choose a good surgeon
Note that nose surgery, if done poorly, can have a devastating effect on the patient’s appearance. Therefore, patients should be very careful when choosing their plastic surgeon. Normally, a person should talk to several doctors before making their final choice. of course by connecting Sinoteb you can be sure that we provide you the best doctors and physician that insurance your rhinoplasty in Iran.
A few important points about a physician should be considered.
Training and Experience
All nose surgeons are legally allowed to perform rhinoplasty. The patient should choose a doctor who is skilled in cosmetic surgery; the applicant may even want to find a Surgeon that specializes in facial and nose reshaping. The respiratory tract and the external structure of the nose are priorities.
It is important to choose a doctor who is particularly concerned about the respiratory tract and nose structure.
Naturally, patients should choose a doctor who has a good reputation for successful surgeries because he/she has a wealth of experience in nose surgery.
The personal process
rhinoplasty is a very personal process that can affect one’s mental health and appearance. Therefore, it is important that patients choose the Surgeon that they feel comfortable with, a doctor who understands their concerns and plans a treatment plan to achieve the desired outcome.
Patients should never make unrealistic promises or pressures for unusual surgeries. In addition, almost all physicians have a photo album of their previous work; patients should carefully examine this set of photos.
cost of rhinoplasty in Iran
There are several considerations that estimate the final cost of rhinoplasty in Iran or All around the world:
The salary of a physician with a good reputation is usually higher than that of a specialist with less experience. However, many patients tend to pay extra because they know that more experienced surgery will produce more favorable results.
If the physician does not have the facility to perform surgery in the office, this is done in a hospital or surgical center, which requires separate costs depending on location, reputation, and equipment. In this case, many patients are willing to pay a slightly higher cost to enjoy greater safety and comfort.
The cost of plastic surgery is just like many community goods and services. Typically, nose surgery in a metropolitan area like New York or Los Angeles is more than a local state.
How long does it take to see the final results?
The nose surgery is unique to each person and the final surgical results can take up to a year after surgery. Side effects such as swelling and bruising around the nose and eyes decrease and disappear within two weeks after surgery. While more pronounced changes may appear in the first weeks after surgery, however, months after surgery, the nose comes to its final form.
Is it possible to have permanent surgical symptoms?
Like almost all forms of plastic surgery, scars are likely to remain. In closed nose surgery, all incisions are made inside the nose and therefore no scars are visible; in open nose surgery, an additional incision is made across the underside of the nose which may be a place of an incision. Fortunately, due to the size and location of the incision, the incisions are usually indistinguishable.
How long does rhinoplasty take?
Typically, rhinoplasty takes about an hour to two hours, however, it may be longer depending on the purpose of the surgical procedure. Reconstructive nose surgery often takes about four hours. The duration of the operation generally depends on the patient’s goals and your doctor’s specific techniques.
For more information click here.
Can I travel by plane after nose surgery?
Some doctors recommend that you wait a week for post-operative flight… However, other surgeons believe the patient can fly immediately.
11 common questions about rhinoplasty
1 – What is the difference between rhinoplasty and septoplasty?
Rhinoplasty is called nose deformity surgery. Since breathing and the shape of the nose are interrelated, sometimes rhinoplasty is performed not only to change the appearance of the nose but also to enhance nasal breathing. But septoplasty or turbinate reduction surgery means straightening the inner nasal septum to improve breathing. The inner nasal septum divides the respiratory tract into two parts: right and left. When the blade is tilted, it will be difficult to breathe through the nose. Septoplasty is often performed with rhinoplasty.
2 – Is rhinoplasty simple?
No. rhinoplasty is one of the most challenging surgical procedures, for several reasons. One is because the nose has a complex three-dimensional volume and is located in the middle of the face. The changes that occur during rhinoplasty are often minor changes, but when all these small changes come together, they can cause a noticeable change in the appearance and function of the nose. While there is little room for error in subtle changes. Another point is that rhinoplasty does not always have the same stages, because it is performed according to each patient’s unique needs and characteristics.
3 – Do I need to be hospitalized after rhinoplasty in Iran?
Almost everyone who performs rhinoplasty can be discharged the same day. In very few cases you may need to stay in the hospital overnight and remain in the care of the hospital staff if you have nausea or other problems.
4 – How Much Time Should I Take Off Work for Rhinoplasty?
Prepare yourself to take a week off from work and school or any other responsibilities you have. During the first week, you will feel even better each day, and you will noticeably improve until your first week’s visit. After the operation, you will have some swelling and it will take many months for it to disappear and this is one of the most common complications of nasal surgery. Of course, most people will not notice the swelling after a few months. Most people can usually resume most of their activities after one week and return to all their previous activities after two to four weeks.
5 – Is Rhinoplasty dangerous?
No surgery is safe. Fortunately, the risks and complications of nasal surgery are low and their complications are rarely overcome. But be sure to ask your surgeon about the risks, complications of the Rhinoplasty, and the benefits of nose surgery, and be aware of the details before surgery.
6 – Does insurance cover the cost of Rhinoplasty?
Insurance may cover part of the cost of rhinoplasty, which depends on the surgery and the insurance policies you cover.
7 – How much does a Rhinoplasty cost in Iran?
8 – Can we see the possible appearance of our nose after surgery?
Yes. You can take pictures of different angles of your nose, and by computer applications, these pictures show you what your nose will look like after surgery.
9 – Is Rhinoplasty Painful?
The amount of pain also depends on various factors and is one of the complications of nasal surgery that can be different in each person. But rhinoplasty is not as painful for most people. Most people rate their pain at a postoperative visit from 1 to 4 from 10.
10 – How long does a bruise take after surgery?
Bruising is not very common. If you have a slight bruise, it will resolve after about a week or so.
11 – Is Laughing after Rhinoplasty a Problem?
To avoid possible problems, it is best to avoid severe jaw movements for a month. Because the nose has undergone changes and manipulations and needs to be fixed in the new position. So stay away from laughing and crying for up to a month, even when possible.